Hello, im hoping someone could

me with this.
och förlåt för Engelska, jag försöker fortfarande lära mig !
So I have the Nibe vvm225 and f2040-8, underfloor heating downstairs, upstairs rads.
Its gotten colder in Stockholm the past few weeks and I am seeing some strange occurrences with regard to the supply temp I am getting (and thus indoor temperature)
on the 25th November, as I recall it was pretty cold in Stockholm, around -5/-6 and was consistently getting supply temps of 44-46
on the 26th, I think it was a little warmer even, but for some reason supply temps could not get above 36-39. I didnt change anything on the boiler, heating curve was the same etc. The big surge around 1am is getting hot water.
Anyway it has happened again today, no idea why, but was getting around 42 this morning, and dropped to 36-39 again and consistently getting that today. Again, nothing has changed on the boiler so cannot work out why this is happening. It is easily able to get warmer temperatures, as it is getting close to 60 when filling up hot water. Any ideas? thanks!