Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: IVT E11+6  (läst 657 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad alon

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
IVT E11+6
« skrivet: 21 maj 2020, 21:51:08 »
Dear friend,

We have a device type IVT E11-6 and external boiler borö 300 liter 

last year We have change in the device the kompresor and also the växel ventil

I have placed on it many external thermometers and a camera so I can monitor the device work .

I have noticed that especially during the day and the evening when using hot water (mainly showers), after a while the temperature drops below the heating starting point and therefore the compressor start working and heat the water until the end point.

Afterwards, the water temperature in the water tank drops again very fast (between 15 min to 1 hour) to the heating starting point. That happens also when you don’t use hot water.

What is strange is that during the night the water tank do keep the temperature of the water .
sometimes over the entire night and even until noon

at night its eveven skips  few cycles of  boiler heating after  action of radiator heating as the temperature is high enough.

do u thinks any other reason except växel ventil  and if its is the växel ventil why at night its is o.k ?
( mybe that at nigth the system produce hot water for the radiators and  the water in the retern pipe is hot and during the day its not??)

help pls

thanks

alon

Utloggad Olle61

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 1481
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Jag älskar värmepumpar!
SV: IVT E11+6
« Svar #1 skrivet: 22 maj 2020, 11:13:26 »
I think this is normal for the system to do like this. The hot water tank is probably a core with user water, and a jacket around it with heating water. When using hot water the core is cooled and heating starts, after some time the jacket water is up to "switch off" temp. However as the core is still cooler than the jacket water, the heat transfer continues and after some time heating starts again. After some time without using the hot water the temperature is stabilised and heating stops.
Köpte hus 2005. Huset är från 1979 och det fick bergvärme 1997, IVT Greenline Compact 8.

Utloggad Hastings

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 583
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Jag älskar sol värme Ã¥ värmepumpar!
SV: IVT E11+6
« Svar #2 skrivet: 23 maj 2020, 08:45:59 »
I assume you do not have VVC ie varm water circulation ( an extra conduit that allows for rapid hot water at the tap) ? if you do -you should see regular reheating of your varm water boiler
180 m2 + 108 m2 källare 
IVT PremiumLine EQ e 13 med 190 m borrhål 181 aktivt
 2x12 M2 plattsolfÃ¥ngare, 750 l Acktank, 300 l varmvattenberedare, bÃ¥da med solslingor.
 Värmeväxlare för förvärmning av varmvatten ifrÃ¥n  största acktank.  Uppvärmning 10 000 kwh /Ã¥r.
Frico Sl 1000 för frikyla.fler fancoils på väg

Tänkta projekt: Mekanisk frånluft med återvinning till Vp och hål.

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!