Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: Fighter 360p HP-Larm + högt VV temperature  (läst 1078 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad cttime

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
Fighter 360p HP-Larm + högt VV temperature
« skrivet: 09 november 2020, 19:53:06 »
Hi,

We recently moved into a house with a Fighter 360P and over the weekend we received a HP larm. From reading on this forum it sounds like the cause could be a number of things. So far we have checked the franlufts filter, the house is maintaining a comfortable 21 degrees, the compressor was functioning after resetting the alarm the first time and as of last night. The alarm is coming in combination with the VV-Givare showing 70+ degrees. The xvv is set to shutoff at 60 degrees and our curve is set at 8 (well insulated house built 2008 in Västra Götaland), -2 förskutning. Edit: I came home tonight and tested both safety valves (47 and 52) and released air from the system according to the "Påfyllning av vattenvärmare
och värmesystemet" instructions. I also reset the alarm and it has been on for 2 hrs without an alarm (after resetting it the first time last Friday it worked until Monday morning without tripping).

I know the pump is 12 years old (original to the house) so it could be about that time... but I want to investigate all possibilities.

What could be causing the VV spike in temperature and could that be the cause of the HP Larm?
« Senast ändrad: 09 november 2020, 22:49:25 av cttime »

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 29387
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Kön: Man
  • Alien snowman.
SV: Fighter 360p HP-Larm + högt VV temperature
« Svar #1 skrivet: 10 november 2020, 14:11:00 »
Hi!
Some possible causes to the HP larm:
Temperature sensor for compressor fails - compare 1.1 and 1.2 - they should not differ to mush.
Usually 1.1 show a littel lower value than 1.2.
Air, bleed with the safety valve (52).
Relay 11 fails and get stuck.
« Senast ändrad: 10 november 2020, 14:14:34 av Carl N »
Huset: NIBE 1215-5, 120 m aktivt borrdjup, 127 m2 boyta 53 m2 biyta, suterräng byggt 1970. Tidigare 2,5 kbm olja/år, huset tilläggsisolerat i samband med VP-installationen. FST34+1 som frikyla.
Ca 5500 kWh i drivenergi för VP-drift, ca 5500 kWh HH-el + komfortgolvvärme i snitt/år.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritidshuset, NIBE 1245-8, 160 m aktivt borrdjup, ca 150 m2 boarea + en liten källare från 1912.

Utloggad cttime

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 4
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
SV: Fighter 360p HP-Larm + högt VV temperature
« Svar #2 skrivet: 08 december 2020, 20:11:17 »
I wanted to follow up and let you know what I did and what has solved the problem (going on a month without another warning).
My temperatures seemed to match pretty closely so I followed safety valve checking procedure (page 9 in the manual) for both valves and then the procedure for filling/pressurizing the system. Since then no issues (knock on wood).

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!