Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: Netatmo thermostat and CTC  (läst 1155 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad sascha_blekinge

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 1
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
Netatmo thermostat and CTC
« skrivet: 04 oktober 2018, 08:55:34 »
Dear all,

first of all sorry that I am writing in English. We have a vacation house in the south of Sweden and I was thinking about installing the netatmo thermostat in the house to monitor the heating when we are not in Sweden.

We have a CTC ECOEL 1550/1800 pump with a thermostat.

Unfortunately, Netatmo does not list the pump, so I wanted to ask you, if someone here might know, if it will also work with this pump or not.

This is the link to the Netatmo product: https://www.netatmo.com/product/energy/thermostat

Thank you very much for your kind help and support

Sascha

Utloggad Trycklöst

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 38
  • Karma +0/-0
SV: Netatmo thermostat and CTC
« Svar #1 skrivet: 04 oktober 2018, 21:53:54 »
Hi.

The EcoEl 1550/1800 doesn't seem to have much in the way of remote control, but if you just want to monitor the house temperature then I can't see why that shouldn't work.
If you want to control it then it might not be so easy.

If I read the manual correctly it has the posibility of triggering the function to create extra warm water, or to disable the pump/heater, or to trigger "reduced temperature at night". But thats about all it can do.

Newer models have the possibility to be controlled and monitored over the internet (CTC Connect), but it doesn't look like it works with your model.

good luck :)

(also located in Blekinge ; )

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!