Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: Resetting warnings on IVT 290 A/W  (läst 1274 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad waqaslam

• Nybörjare
  • Stad/land: Olsfors
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Karma +0/-0
  • IVT 290 A/W
Resetting warnings on IVT 290 A/W
« skrivet: 20 januari 2022, 17:52:25 »
Hej,
Recently I've bought a house which comes with a värme system IVT 290 A/W.
Just few weeks ago, there was some beeping sound started to come out of it, which I assumed as some sort of warning notification. It probably happened due to the fact that a fuse from mains electrical blew up.
After fixing the fuse, I notice that the sound has gone away, but a bell icon remained on the screen. I tried to go into advanced setting (long press the dial) and look for resetting the warnings, but got no luck.

I looked on the Internet and found this video where it asks to push the button to reset. I tried doing that too, but no luck.

A part from these warnings and a red light next to LCD screen, everything works fine as normal. There's no issue in warming water or room-elements. However, I notice that because of these warnings, I'm not able to set extra warm water for specific duration.

Can you please help me with resetting all these warnings?

Please ask me if you need further or any specific info.

Attached are the warning notifications and the button I pressed.

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 29390
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Kön: Man
  • Alien snowman.
SV: Resetting warnings on IVT 290 A/W
« Svar #1 skrivet: 20 januari 2022, 22:36:15 »
It is not the immersion heater overheating protection (that's in the youtube link) that is the issue.
it is the high pressure switch for the heat pump (the thing outdoor) that is triggered.
If it doesn't work to acknowlegde the alarm, there is something wrong with the high pressure switch.
But if you can start the heat pump and the alarm returns, then you have some problem with the flow over the heat pump.
It can be air in the system?
It can be the cirkulation pump for the heat pump that is broken or stuck?
Or there can be a dirt filter that needs to be cleaned?
There is also two 3-way valves that controls the flow between the heat pump and 290 A/W that can give this trouble?
Huset: NIBE 1215-5, 120 m aktivt borrdjup, 127 m2 boyta 53 m2 biyta, suterräng byggt 1970. Tidigare 2,5 kbm olja/år, huset tilläggsisolerat i samband med VP-installationen. FST34+1 som frikyla.
Ca 5500 kWh i drivenergi för VP-drift, ca 5500 kWh HH-el + komfortgolvvärme i snitt/år.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritidshuset, NIBE 1245-8, 160 m aktivt borrdjup, ca 150 m2 boarea + en liten källare från 1912.

Utloggad waqaslam

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
  • IVT 290 A/W
« Svar #2 skrivet: 22 januari 2022, 16:59:52 »
Thanks Carl for the quick reply   :)
I was able to clear the entire larmlog by elevating the access nivå to fabrik.
After that, I gave a complete power cycle to the system by turning off the breaker and back on again.
The alarm for "Utlöst högtryckspressostat" returned after few seconds again. This is the only alarm that appears now.

I've tried bleeding the air from water tank by opening the valve with a key and the warm water comes out from it.

For now I guess the only thing left for me is to access the filter as shown in the picture with yellow-circle and clean if it's dirty.
I believe this video "rengöring av partikelfilter" points to my next action.

How to verify if the pump has gone bad?
Is there anything else that I can do to troubleshoot this issue?

Thanks for your support!

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Alien snowman.
« Svar #3 skrivet: 23 januari 2022, 00:19:23 »
Yes, check the filter.
If that doesn't help you can check the cirkulation pump for the heat pump.
It is the one in the background, marked in the picture.
Here is a video the discribe the princip of helping the pump turn if it stuck.

Huset: NIBE 1215-5, 120 m aktivt borrdjup, 127 m2 boyta 53 m2 biyta, suterräng byggt 1970. Tidigare 2,5 kbm olja/år, huset tilläggsisolerat i samband med VP-installationen. FST34+1 som frikyla.
Ca 5500 kWh i drivenergi för VP-drift, ca 5500 kWh HH-el + komfortgolvvärme i snitt/år.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritidshuset, NIBE 1245-8, 160 m aktivt borrdjup, ca 150 m2 boarea + en liten källare från 1912.

Utloggad waqaslam

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
  • IVT 290 A/W
« Svar #4 skrivet: 24 januari 2022, 19:35:23 »
I've opened the filer and cleaned, though it wasn't too dirty to be clogged.
After that, I also tried to manually rotate the rotor in the marked pump with the help of a screw driver. I did not find it stuck. It was moving smooth as it should.

After doing the above procedures and giving a complete power cycle, unfortunately the same error still returns.  :(
Is there anything else I may need to look into? What about the unit that is installed outside? should I need to troubleshoot it in any way?

The overall system is working but I think it's consuming more electricity as it needs to continuously run the el-patron to warm the water instead of also using the radiator which is installedoutside. Is my hypothesis correct?

Btw, thanks for your immense help. I'm learning a lot about these devices :)

I'm attaching some status pictures... perhaps they can give you the idea where I should look next.

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Alien snowman.
« Svar #5 skrivet: 25 januari 2022, 08:18:55 »
OK, it seems like one cirkulation pump is broken, is says that the motor protection is triggered.
I think it have to be changed?
I think it is the one to the heatpump cirkulation?

Utloggad waqaslam

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
  • IVT 290 A/W
« Svar #6 skrivet: 25 januari 2022, 16:09:40 »
Thanks Carl for your feedbacks.
I guess it's time for me to throw the towel and call for IVT service guys.
I see on the Internet that a new motor-pump costs around 2300sek... so I hope the installation should not cost similar.
by the way, which line/text in the pictures I attached tells that the motor protection is triggered?
Thanks.

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Alien snowman.
« Svar #7 skrivet: 26 januari 2022, 08:49:03 »
I think 0 = Broken and 1 = OK
« Senast ändrad: 26 januari 2022, 08:50:40 av Carl N »

Utloggad waqaslam

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
  • IVT 290 A/W
« Svar #8 skrivet: 15 februari 2022, 09:23:57 »
Some updates:
It turns out that the pressure sensor in the outside-unit turned bad and caused the unit not to work at all.
The mechanic wasn't able to fix or remove the original sensor as it was installed as built-in from the factory in the pipe-line. However, he attached a new sensor on a test-port available on the same pipe.
Now everything's back to work again as normal.

Thanks for the support. I learned a lot other tricks but this fix was definitely out of my expertise  :)

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!