Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: Air to air heat pump: what to choose and consumption  (läst 23565 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad TUCSONOR

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Stad/land: Trondheim/Norge
  • Antal inlägg: 691
  • Karma +1/-1
  • Kön: Man
  • Lærte Carnot-prosessen første gang i 1987
    • NORDSOL
SV: Air to air heat pump: what to choose and consumption
« Svar #15 skrivet: 26 december 2011, 21:52:18 »
Where I can find the exact covered surface sqm for heating, for MB FD 25 VA , because some as polarpumpen, gives up to 160 and others give only 35 sqm?  Thanks !
It is the heat lost due to low outside temp that is of interrest, not the sqm. A non insulatet room of 60sqm, can need more energy then a house of 180sqm. One MBFD25VA will do the work in your house down to -5, as you also have ligth, TV or other electric equipment that give heat.
- Oppvarming vedkamin på tegelpipe. Elektrisk ovn i kjeller.
- Coolix 5kW Inverter VP montert i 1 etg.
- 60 x vakumrørsolfanger
- Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
- Nissan Leaf

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 25
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
« Svar #16 skrivet: 27 december 2011, 12:13:44 »
My fear is not about  efficiency of the system because of the poor insulation but because of the fact that the system cannot push the hot air and distribute all over the spaces that I need to be heated. From this point of view are them efficiently? In my case , I want to install it on an opened llobby( hall), which communicate with ground level and first floor and frm there make the distribution of the air!

Utloggad TUCSONOR

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Karma +1/-1
    • NORDSOL
« Svar #17 skrivet: 27 december 2011, 13:24:48 »
I think you will do fine with one in the lobby. Keep doors open so the air can move around.
However, if you find this is good enough after one year, buy one more and install in second floor.
- 60 x vakumrørsolfanger
- Nissan Leaf

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #18 skrivet: 28 december 2011, 13:35:04 »
Here in Romania  isnt imported the nordic product for FD 25, so the man from a shop presented me this product:
http://www.celsiusair.co.uk/equipment/mitsubishi/05/pdfs/product/mseries/MSC-GA-VB~MSH-GA-VB%20HP%20PI%20Sheet.pdf
  The GA 60 VB he said that will be almost enough for what I need. What do you think  about this? Is any problem because isnt an inverter product? It is worthy to make the investement in it or to wait and see how can I take the FD 25 VABH? The price is much lower, almost half from FD 25 VA?
   Thanks!

Utloggad TUCSONOR

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Karma +1/-1
    • NORDSOL
« Svar #19 skrivet: 28 december 2011, 14:58:13 »
It will do, but is not as efficient as an inverter. (Look at the COP, 2.9)
But for half the price you will need many years with an inverter to gain the extra investment (4-5 years perhaps)
What is more conserned, having a on/of pump with that capasity I would be a bit conserned about the temperatur fluctation due to the high output that for a while is not present, then putting out 5-6 kW again.
This pump will cope for all you heat needed. An inverter model would give some more comfort as more even temperature output from the indoor unit. For instanse, I got an inverter with almost same compressor capasity, now with +1 outside it heat the hole house and the basement with continous 800W, in stead og intermittent running 0W-2200W.
Summary?: It will do, but for comfort it will not do.

- 60 x vakumrørsolfanger
- Nissan Leaf

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #20 skrivet: 28 december 2011, 15:08:41 »
 Thanks for clarifying the problems. To make a short resume: the price for FD 25 model is about 1000 euros and for this GA 60 model is around 750 euros. It is more important the power or the COP, in my case, to have an efficient system for almost the entire house? The guy from the shop told me that this non inverter, blows the air more warmly than inverter so will be useful in my case considering that I want to put the system in a hall and circulate the warm air all over the house.

Utloggad TUCSONOR

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Karma +1/-1
    • NORDSOL
« Svar #21 skrivet: 28 december 2011, 16:08:34 »
Go for the GA60. Good price, enough power to cover the coldest period, and when installed in the hall long way from were you normally stay most of the time, the temperature will even out so you probebly will not notice any temperature move up or down any were else but close to the pump indoor unit.   
- 60 x vakumrørsolfanger
- Nissan Leaf

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #22 skrivet: 29 december 2011, 15:07:53 »
Thanks for all your advices. I know that I have just a small amount of money and I  have to take the best decision to not waste the money useless. So I am still thinking, to Bosch EHP 6 A A, at Toshiba  ras 10 PVAP, Panasonic HE9LKE and other very competitive. Till I will take the best decision, which are the best online shops in Sweden where to search  for good prices? ( I know polarpumpen only)?

Utloggad TUCSONOR

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Karma +1/-1
    • NORDSOL
« Svar #23 skrivet: 29 december 2011, 15:11:35 »
Thanks for all your advices. I know that I have just a small amount of money and I  have to take the best decision to not waste the money useless. So I am still thinking, to Bosch EHP 6 A A, at Toshiba  ras 10 PVAP, Panasonic HE9LKE and other very competitive. Till I will take the best decision, which are the best online shops in Sweden where to search  for good prices? ( I know polarpumpen only)?
I'm norwegian, so here some swedes have to jump in to fill out for were to search. Remember, getting a non quick connect pump requier that you have someone vacuuming the system when mounting. Perhaps best is to get a pump from the local shop.
- 60 x vakumrørsolfanger
- Nissan Leaf

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #24 skrivet: 29 december 2011, 16:03:52 »
 I understand what you say but the problem maybe can be solved by searching someone to mount the heat pump. I am searching in Nordic countries because I saw are very popular in your area and are better products.
  Thanks, Tucsonor

Utloggad styrman

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 418
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #25 skrivet: 30 december 2011, 10:36:25 »

Hm... have a look around and consider http://www.comfortableclimates.co.uk/

That's where we got our Mitsubishi.... Not a NORDIC modell with bottom plate heating but it has worked to -15, -20 ºC
And there price difference was not neglectable... :)
They delivered the pump at the door... and the mail contact and support was
very professional....

If I still lived in Sweden I would go fo a domestic supplier having all guarantees and installation included in the final price.... but in your case maybe the UK solution is worth considering. Just look for equivalent modells that you find in all adds on this home page.... check the specs... last letter may differ as that's what they claim is the NORDIC conversion with bottom plate heating etc....
But then again... there's a lot of heating cable and aluminum tape( sheet ) that can be bought for 300-500Euro  ;D

Possibly some modells have diffrent software that regulates the defrost cycles...
But I can't tell as I don't know that.
Our pumps works in a climate just as rough as the Swedish one so...  Sc:,h

And I would definitely go for an Inverter....maybe little bit more epensive but more comfortable.... at 5 ºC our Mitsubishi was giving off pleasant heat using 264W/h
Look at lowest consuption ( a lower value will prevent the pump to stop frequently )

Google around nd check out some tests.... COP @ +7 ºC is not as interesting as
the output and COP @ -7 ;)

As TUSCONOR mentioned.... buy 1 , see how it works... save up for another one and get 1 more ;)

Hope you find a good solution

Happy New Year

Robert
Daikin Altherma HT 14kW
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries SRK 35ZJX-S.

Inloggad rocas

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: Örebro
  • Antal inlägg: 3890
  • Karma +3/-2
« Svar #26 skrivet: 30 december 2011, 12:17:48 »
Buy a machine from a local installer. Then you get help when the machine needs service.

Bor i Örebro/Närke.
Nibe 2025-6, dockad direkt på returen till en kökspanna, ej tank, styrd via rumstermostat. Nyinstallerad (jan-09). KVT 11 monterad 2011 efter sönderfrusen förångare. Åretrunthus byggt 1907, men tillbyggt/renoverat under de 40 år jag har ägt det.
Flera olika luft/luft pumpar, som används som ac sommartid eller värmetillskott vid minusgrader.
Ved-kökspanna.
Rullande årsförbrukning/köpt el: 10000 kwh
39 st  solpaneler monterade hösten 2022.

Utloggad mcbota

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #27 skrivet: 30 december 2011, 14:43:47 »
I would like to buy from here, from Romania, such a good product considering that I will have all the benefits such as installation, services and other stuff. But considering the diversity of the products and some big or small differences between the heat pumps imported to Romania and those from western and nordic countries, I am wondering what is  more important. For sure I will look to the COP obtained at lower temperature because for this reason, to heat during the winter days, I will buy it. Thanks for advicing me to look at a small power consumption. I will search and with your help, I hope that I will find the best solution regarding needs/quality/price.
   I wish you all to have a better year, regarding health, spiritual, wealth and whatever God want to give us!

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!