Ad
CitCop - Värmepumpar med installation i hela Sverige
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: IVT-protokoll (Rego 6xx)  (läst 97641 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad hirter

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Stad/land: Stockholm
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Karma +0/-0
SV: IVT-protokoll (Rego 6xx)
« Svar #75 skrivet: 12 februari 2010, 10:17:38 »
Hi Fulda
i am surprised you did'nt got my Postcard, which i send you around the 20th of Januari.
Anyhow i will send you another one.
br
hirter
IVT GL HT+ C7; 140m borrhål; installerad okt 2009

Utloggad markwyllie

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #76 skrivet: 17 februari 2010, 17:25:24 »
If anyone is interested, these are pictures of my interface based on Fulda diagrams, but rather than using PC829 OPTOCOUPLER ILD2.
I used a papouch TTL RS232 board rather than MAX232, Which is an easy solution for me and ice less soldering;). In power it all from an old Nokia phone 5v transformer.
The only mod to the papouch board is to bring the pin 9 power back to the Power Start pin. Which is the brown wire on the second photo ...
I connect it to my wireless network with a Rovingnetworks board, as I prefer not to dabble in main PLC. Still working on the software ...
The first one shows the roving networks board - which transfers power (5v) on pin 9 of the RS232 cable.
The second picture shows the board without a case fitted into the IVT pump. Third one shows back of board and the case. The 4 shows board In the case [img] [/ img]

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 79
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #77 skrivet: 18 februari 2010, 22:00:53 »
Hi,

as a bonus I added some pictures inside REGO 600:
http://www.nekropolis.cz/rego6xx/inside/

Jindra

Utloggad HasseK

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 10
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #78 skrivet: 22 februari 2010, 20:16:04 »
Hej,

har fått hjälp att snickra ihop ett interface och försökte idag köra igång kommunikationen mot min c5:a - men det fungerar icke! Har kommit fram till att jag har en riktigt gamal version av Rego 600: 112 (troligen 1.12 eller dyl). När jag tittar mig runt så verkar det vara 2.24 eller nyare som gäller om man skall kunna komma åt infon i burken - någon som vet hur man uppgraderar? Eller är det bara att slanta upp för en ny!?!?!?

Tacksam för svar....

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #79 skrivet: 23 februari 2010, 10:26:25 »
har fått hjälp att snickra ihop ett interface och försökte idag köra igång kommunikationen mot min c5:a - men det fungerar icke! Har kommit fram till att jag har en riktigt gamal version av Rego 600: 112 (troligen 1.12 eller dyl). När jag tittar mig runt så verkar det vara 2.24 eller nyare som gäller om man skall kunna komma åt infon i burken - någon som vet hur man uppgraderar? Eller är det bara att slanta upp för en ny!?!?!?

Yes - you are right - this version of protocol can be found in rego starting version 2.24 - see http://rago600.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html

I have no detailed information about older versions - in CZ we have not this versions.
Rego consist of two independent parts - first part is main control unit - you can see pictures on my web http://www.nekropolis.cz/rego6xx/inside/
and second part is display+buttons. both parts are connected via serial line.

If your main unit is same as my, you can see, that program is stored in flash roms and also that roms are in sockets.
It is save to change this two chips and try new version. If you will keep a copy of original one, you will have no problems.
If you are not afraid, and if you know how to flash that chips, I can send you program version 3.01CZ

google translator
Ja - du har rätt - den här versionen av protokoll finns i Rego från version 2.24 - se http://rago600.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html

Jag har ingen detaljerad information om äldre versioner - i Tjeckien har vi inte den här versionen.
Rego består av två fristående delar - första delen är Huvudkontrollenheten - kan du se bilder på min web http://www.nekropolis.cz/rego6xx/inside/
och andra delen är display + knappar. båda delarna är anslutna via seriell linje.

Om din huvudenhet är samma som min, kan du se det programmet lagras i flash-rom och även att rom för uttag.
Det är rädda för att ändra detta två chips och prova nya versionen. Om du behåller en kopia av ett original, har du inga problem.
Om du inte är rädd, och om du vet hur man blixt som chips, kan jag skicka dig programversion 3.01CZ

Utloggad Izze2000

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 15
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #80 skrivet: 24 februari 2010, 13:34:54 »
Howdy,
Fulda, thanks a lot for sharing some jucy information!
I have been working on a Labview .vi some days and hope you do not mind. I will send you a postcard!
Since i would like some of the heatpump experts to have a look at my last readings and hopefully get some feedback i thought i should post something on this thread about my 'work' before i show my graphs in my own 'trouble shooting' thread. 
I will share my .vi (which you will need Labview 8.5 or later to be able to run) later when i have cleaned it up a bit and added some features i would like to have. Hope that is fine with you!
Here is a screenshot of my last nights measurements, lots of extra 3, 6 and 9kW,  heat out GT8 shows to low vaules, outdoor GT9 to high and the GT6 compressor to low (i think), probably i need to get better coupling between the tempsensors and GT8 and GT6   :(

cheers
 *vinkar*

Utloggad Jens G

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 38
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #81 skrivet: 26 februari 2010, 13:02:23 »
Hi
I´ve updated the driver for the USB<->Serial converter but I still can not connect to the rego. I get the error message "Chyba otevirani COM2:" which I assume means that the connection could not be established.
Has anyone managed to use the USB<->Serial converter which Kjell and Co is selling ?

We have checked the PCB and the circuits on it and they seems to be OK.

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #82 skrivet: 01 mars 2010, 21:05:25 »
I´ve updated the driver for the USB<->Serial converter but I still can not connect to the rego. I get the error message "Chyba otevirani COM2:" which I assume means that the connection could not be established.
Has anyone managed to use the USB<->Serial converter which Kjell and Co is selling ?

We have checked the PCB and the circuits on it and they seems to be OK.

This is dangerous
that error mean "Error opening port COM2: " (after double dot is reason why)
Is your USB<->Serial marked as COM2?

Can you open hyperterm to port COM2?

Utloggad Jens G

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 38
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #83 skrivet: 01 mars 2010, 21:15:22 »
I get the same error message with any COM port.

Since hyperterm is not included in Vista I did install Indigo terminal emulator. It seems that I can open the port with this program but I do not get any respons from the REGO. I have tryed to send request for REGO version number but nothing happens. I think I got the message right(817f000000000000).
Can I send any other message to the REGO to see if the communication works ?

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #84 skrivet: 02 mars 2010, 13:58:23 »
Since hyperterm is not included in Vista I did install Indigo terminal emulator. It seems that I can open the port with this program but I do not get any respons from the REGO. I have tryed to send request for REGO version number but nothing happens. I think I got the message right(817f000000000000).
Can I send any other message to the REGO to see if the communication works ?

the request is OK - problem is - that it is in hex.
if your term enable to switch to hex - it will be fine

Utloggad clarre

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 3
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #85 skrivet: 12 mars 2010, 10:24:46 »
Hello everyone (and a special thanks to Fulda who has done such great work)!

I have read all this with great interest. I myself have an IVT Greenline 17 that is placed in such a way in my house that I have to go outside to reach it. My dream would be to be able to monitor it and change settings from inside our house. The perfect set up would be to have the Greenline connected via Wifi to my always on Windows box.

I do not myself have the knowledge from a hardware perspecive to build this. If I got the data to a server, I could probably display thing nicely on some web page...

My challenge to every one is: Can anyone build this? I am of course prepared to pay for it if we could agree on a reasonable price. I would also guess that there would be many more people than me interested in this.  >:D

Anyone?

All the best

C-H

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #86 skrivet: 12 mars 2010, 15:15:30 »
... The perfect set up would be to have the Greenline connected via Wifi to my always on Windows box.

My challenge to every one is: Can anyone build this? I am of course prepared to pay for it if we could agree on a reasonable price. I would also guess that there would be many more people than me interested in this.  >:D

this response is more commercial than usual  >:D

Hi Clarre,

few notes:
1) are you sure, that you are looking for wifi? On my page you can read, that bluetooth have similar conformity, and for heatpump is easier to use. You can buy on ebay milion of bluetooth adapters redy to use:
http://shop.ebay.com/?_from=R40&_trksid=p3907.m38.l1313&_nkw=bluetooth+serial&_sacat=See-All-Categories

If I can recommend, the UK is better, because have external antena  ;D
Other are also usable (the one have picture with coin is not for you if you are not understand hardware and express card is also not for you.)

2) check your wersion of rego (push long time "info" [middle] button), if you have 3.02 I will help you - you must promis to me, that will take a few pictures of rego and heatpump  a:gl

3) if you have ethernet cable between your rooms, I will have first beta of interface next week (aprox). This version enable to use ethernet infrastructure for transfering the data. If you will be lucky, you can have one of first versions.
« Senast ändrad: 12 mars 2010, 15:17:04 av fulda »

Utloggad clarre

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #87 skrivet: 12 mars 2010, 16:15:54 »
Wow! What was quick!

1. I think I would prefer Wifi since I believe it has better range than Bluetooth. The sever (or actually the router) is one floor up and two rooms away... I don't think Bloutooth will manage that... I know I have Wifi connectivity in the cellar (have tested with my phone)... Although: If it is a much bigger problem to go Wifi, maybe I could get a loooong network cable to the router. The I guess the pump would have to get an ip address from the router? I will check if I can get a cable through when I get home from work.

2. Will check it, again when I come home.

3. Sounds exciting!!!

*Would I be able to use your software even though I (maybe) would be using Ethernet?
*How much would you like to have for your service and how could I pay you? PayPal?
*If anyone else is interested in this, please raise your hand so Fulda can sell to you to!!!

All the best

C-H

Utloggad clarre

• Nybörjare
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #88 skrivet: 13 mars 2010, 06:16:47 »
I have version  3.05 and i can reach the pump with an ethernet cabel.

Best regards

Clarre

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #89 skrivet: 13 mars 2010, 15:30:44 »
I have version  3.05 and i can reach the pump with an ethernet cabel.

Hmm, 3.05 is not interested for me.

Regarding re-selling interfaces: I'm not planing to have business from that. I will have only few beta pieces, which I will use for my personal research. There will be 3~4 pieces, which I will re-sell.
Payment - for example PayPall to account of my girlfriend - she is able to spend any money for gaudery on ebay.

Regarding access range of bluetooth - it using same radio as wifi - the range is similar. If you have model with external antena, you can create pair of any tin-can antenas (http://www.simandl.cz/stranky/czfreenet/anteny/anteny.htm)
You have good company ConnectBlue http://www.connectblue.se/ producing nice radios.
If you are still interested in WiFi - here is products on czech market: http://obchod.hw.cz/?cls=spresenttrees&strid=102 (1SWK~2.6CZK) CSW-H80 = 4500CZK ~ 1800SWK ~ 180eur

Regarding ethernet: The version I'm testing using only ethernet infrastructure - not active components (switches/routers/...)

Jindra

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Mer än 20 års erfarenhet av värmepumpar

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
CitCop - Värmepumpar med installation i hela Sverige
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!