Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: IVT-protokoll (Rego 6xx)  (läst 98005 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 2 gäster tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad hirter

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Stad/land: Stockholm
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Karma +0/-0
SV: IVT-protokoll (Rego 6xx)
« Svar #30 skrivet: 20 januari 2010, 20:15:54 »
Hej srick
jag var kanske otydlig angående jord förbindelsen. Jag menade att VP anslutningen
med sin jord på pin 5 ska inte vara ihop kopplad med den övriga delen av interfacet (därför använda man sig av en optokopplare).
Matningen till MAX232 är +5V, och det är MAX232 kretsen som skapar +9V och -9V internt,
för att ger signalnivån till serie porten enligt RS232 standarden, som du kopplar till PC'n.
Kolla schemat i pdf filen som jag kalla "arbetskopia", där framgår +5V matningen och jordanslutningen
till MAX232 kretsen.
Det räka med att du koppla interfacet till matningsspänningen (+5V) för att kolla spänningen på pin2 och pin 6.
är det inte +9V och -9V mätt mot jord, kolla din koppling en gång till.
/hirter
IVT GL HT+ C7; 140m borrhål; installerad okt 2009

Utloggad hirter

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #31 skrivet: 20 januari 2010, 20:26:50 »
Hej srick,
en sak till, på min ritning kopplade jag signalen även till USB porten, för att jag användar inte 9-poliga RS232 kontakten (X2).
Det ska du naturligvis inte göra om du användar USB endast för spänningsmatning.
Och pin5 på X2 ska kopplas ihop med jord från MAX232 och USB kontakten (pin4)
Hoppas att jag har inte rört till allt för mycket
kör hårt
/hirter

Utloggad Mr_Smith

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 212
  • Karma +0/-0
    • Robotklippare.Nu
« Svar #32 skrivet: 20 januari 2010, 22:05:21 »
Finns en komponentlista (ELFA)?
Värmer 196 m2 i ett 1,5 plans trähus (byggt 1980) mitt i SmÃ¥land. Tidigare uppvärmning med el + olja motsvarande 27000 kWh (inkl HH) nu med IVT HT+C9 och 170 m borrhÃ¥l är totalen ca 11 000 kWh (inkl HH).
Nu blir det mest robotgräsklippare:
www.robotklippare.nu, www.robotklipparknivar.se, www.amowerknivar.se,
www.skarvdon.se

Utloggad hirter

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #33 skrivet: 20 januari 2010, 23:22:47 »
Hej Mr_Smith
komponentlista finns hos: http://rago600.sourceforge.net/FAQ.html
/hirter

Utloggad srick

• Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 458
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #34 skrivet: 21 januari 2010, 06:36:06 »
Lysande hirter! Väldigt bra med sÃ¥ mycket konkreta tips. Ska kolla detta när jag kommer hem frÃ¥n jobbet. Ska bara ta mig till jobbet först...  :-\
Bosch EHP9-LW/M med 150m aktivt borrhål och Nibe UKV-100, Veneto FST34 fyrrörskonvektor, innegivare. Bytte från vattenburen el i oktober 2009, enrörssystem med klena enpanelsradiatorer. Souterränghus på 140+50 (inkl 30m2 garage, ca 15grader) från 1982, två mil norr om Göteborg, välisolerad vind men oisolerad platta.

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 79
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #35 skrivet: 21 januari 2010, 13:13:34 »
build your serial interface and run the windows test script.
the result is very promissing. Se attached pictures.
Now, what is next?
Make it run under Linux (I have the book "PERL in 24 Hours", but i believe it will take a while to adapt your script)
or is there a chance to continue on the "windows track"
Best regards
hirter

Hi hirta,

your version look good. it is aluminium case?

because I spend last 24hours on mountains with my snowboard, I expect, you now understand perl :o)

There is three posibilities:
1) you will use my perl version = you will understand linux/unix and use every work done in perl
2) you will read the book "Borland Delphi in 24 hours  >:D". after that you will start to design your version of windows application and I will send you all my sources used for my test.
3) you will try to install perl for windows (for example http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/) and will continue with using perl version

It depend how familiar you are with programming or using operating systems. (are you familiar with any of them?)

The rest of group will be happy when you will enhance windows version.  a:gl

let collect requierements for software from you and also from rest of group and we can continue.

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #36 skrivet: 21 januari 2010, 14:02:10 »
kolla att jorden på pin 5 (X1 Rego-kontakt) inte är kopplad ihop med övrig jord i interface boxen (matningsspänning + MAX232)
kolla även spänningen på pin 2 (MAX232), att den är +9V (eller mer)
och spänningen på pin 6 (MAX232) ska vara -9V (eller mer)

Hmm, I see, that you can help with FAQ section aswell :o)
can you register at sourceforge and I will add you to project to be able to edit web - or you can send me notes and I will publish it.

Jindra

Utloggad markwyllie

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #37 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 13:26:09 »
HI Fulda
I noticed you were based in Prague - Me too. Sorry for English - I think we are corrupting the forum. I am gradually assembling components to connect up my Greenline D24, but using a TTL-RS232 converter from Papouch sro and then connecting it via a RS232 - wireless link . I have the wireless device working, just getting the cabling sorted out at the heat pump end. But it takes time and I have a day job.
A few questions.
1. How did you do the serial protocol conversions in Delphi - a separate module or straight in Delphi itself?
2. Is there any easy way to test the RS232 link at a terminal level - eg using TERATERM and sending the hex codes in your rago600.sourceforge.net examples to see  a response? Does this work?

3. What I really want to do is to be able to control the hot water setting to get extra hot water remotely. Rather than go down into the sklepy every time :) Do you have any success with writing to the registers or simulating key presses (same effect)
Thanks
Mark

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #38 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 14:16:56 »
I noticed you were based in Prague - Me too. Sorry for English - I think we are corrupting the forum. I am gradually assembling components to connect up my Greenline D24, but using a TTL-RS232 converter from Papouch sro and then connecting it via a RS232 - wireless link . I have the wireless device working, just getting the cabling sorted out at the heat pump end. But it takes time and I have a day job.

Hi Mark

It is a time to switch to Czech?  Thumbsup
Yes, I'm based in Prague -> Uhříněves -> close of local cemetery -> you can see, that all my data are routed to www.nekropolis.cz  ;D

Interfaces from Papouch is expensive for me, but if you have problems with soldering -> it can be solution. If you will find any working comercial version, it will help to many people in this forum.

If you preffer Czech language - we can switch to email: jindrich{the character you know}fucik.name

A few questions.
1. How did you do the serial protocol conversions in Delphi - a separate module or straight in Delphi itself?

I'm not sure if I understand you. Delphi using system call for managing devices = it is opening of system file and seting up the speed by sending DCB (Device Configuration Block). That methods are same for all 32bit operating systems and I'm using same routines for all of them.
(including Palm OS)
- ha it can be good news for people included in forum - i have done long time ago also interface for Palm Pilot hand-held.  >:D

In Delphi version all routines are included in one "unit" including communication debug window.

2. Is there any easy way to test the RS232 link at a terminal level - eg using TERATERM and sending the hex codes in your rago600.sourceforge.net examples to see  a response? Does this work?

sure - if you are good in writing and reading hex numbers, you can do that. you will write 9 hex digits and receive 5 hex digits.
If you are leazy to understand hex numbers, my perl script doing only conversion between hex and human readable form.

3. What I really want to do is to be able to control the hot water setting to get extra hot water remotely. Rather than go down into the sklepy every time :) Do you have any success with writing to the registers or simulating key presses (same effect)

I have good expeeriences with writting into registers and not good with simulating keys. --> my version of rego have problems with simulating wheel.

For people with problems with building interfaces: http://www.papouch.com/shop/scripts/_detail.asp?katcislo=0221
I will try to write to them if it is possible to create final product for IVT/rego.
Jindra

Utloggad markwyllie

• Nybörjare
  • Antal inlägg: 6
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #39 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 14:54:43 »
Jindrich
Unfortunately, moje je Cestina strachna, so safer in English. I am in Slivenec. I will let you know how I got on with papouch, maybe this weekend. The wireless I am using is WiFly GSX RN-134 from www.rovingnetworks.com - it means I do not have to run cables, but it is not cheap. I think a full papouch interface might be expensive but who knows. The papouch TTL-RS232 converter is not bad at EUR 8 and it is very neat. I will solder a male 9 Way to it and then use that to get a proper RS232 signal Which Will pray outside the heat pump. I have done bits and pieces of programming so would love to see your application. Slightly worried that Delphi is 900 EUR - Perl is free!
I saw a Polish translation of the manual with all the factory level 9 settings, but I have no idea how to get into factory mode.
www.pompyciepla.net.pl/download/instrukcje_obslugi/rego600.pdf

Maybe it means something to you?
Mark
« Senast ändrad: 22 januari 2010, 15:07:24 av markwyllie »

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #40 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 16:16:02 »
I saw a Polish translation of the manual with all the factory level 9 settings, but I have no idea how to get into factory mode.
www.pompyciepla.net.pl/download/instrukcje_obslugi/rego600.pdf

Maybe it means something to you?

he he polish is fine, I know all menu items - I have cooperated on localization. It is funny that I know all menu items, but some time not know how to display it.

Regarding menu item 9 --> I spend some time to open it and now I know why it is secret.

Utloggad Remo

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: Värmland
  • Antal inlägg: 1084
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Kön: Man
« Svar #41 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 19:55:08 »
Kan man använda denna interface till StatLink?

Utloggad macki

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 13
  • Karma +0/-0
    • Status pÃ¥ IVT Greenline HT9
« Svar #42 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 21:06:26 »
Jag har haft en windows dator med StatLink och tillhörande interface.
Datorn har nu lagt av och jag tänkte köra övervakning från min Linus server istället.
Går interfacet för StatLink använda ihop med Perlscriptet?
« Senast ändrad: 22 januari 2010, 21:47:28 av macki »

Utloggad Remo

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: Värmland
  • Antal inlägg: 1084
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Kön: Man
« Svar #43 skrivet: 22 januari 2010, 22:53:25 »
Jag kan ingenting  om Perlscriptet sÃ¥ jag kan inte uttala mig om.
Jag har också StatLink med tillhörande interface som rullar dygnet
runt på en gammal w98 maskin för strömförbrukningens skull.
Tycker om att löda lite ibland, tänkte bara göra en i reserv, delarna
är jo inte så dyra.
Jag  skulle tro att själva interfacet är mycket lik med den här.
Du kan jo testa när du har en färdigt interface.     

Utloggad fulda

• Kan värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #44 skrivet: 23 januari 2010, 12:10:48 »
Kan man använda denna interface till StatLink?

It is more license than technical.

Technicaly - yes; the serial interface is same for statlink and perl script
License - no; price of statlink including interface and it is not possible to use statlink with other interfaces

Other interfaces than serial can have biger latency than statlink expect and there can be little problems.

Vice versa problem is more simplified.
If you have buyed Statlink, you can use perl script.
If you are linux user, I can send you config for cricket I'm using for displaying graphs.

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!