Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: 730 Heating not warm enough during the day  (läst 1068 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
730 Heating not warm enough during the day
« skrivet: 21 september 2021, 21:29:24 »
Hi all, sorry for the English in advance. 

I have a nibe 730 under floor and radiators on the second floor, a new build house with approx. 170 across two floors. During the past week or so as the weather has turned I have found my heating is colder than i would like during the daytime.

I am not really sure how to increase the house temperature without going overboard, I recently changed the heat curve from 5 to 6 8this was about a month ago) and I have now increased this to 7 - is this too high? 

I live just outside of Avesta in Dalarna if that has any impact.

Any advice is welcome.

Inloggad HBerggren

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: Västra Götaland
  • Antal inlägg: 3571
  • Karma +2/-0
SV: 730 Heating not warm enough during the day
« Svar #1 skrivet: 21 september 2021, 22:15:08 »
The main purpose of curve is to determine how much heat for the coldest days of the year.
May there is something called "adjustment" which you are supposed to adjust while you are not satisfied with room temperature between 10-17 degrees outdoor temperature. Please set the curve to 5 again and then increase adjustment by one or two steps.

This will not affect indoor temperature in the summer, due to there is a function that interlocks any heat output from average 17 degrees and higher outdoor temperature. It is an adjustable value.
185 m2 med krypgrund. 32 m2 garage. Radiatorer, golvvärme. Väntar på 410P -01 ska avlida. Dockad med F2025-10 via ERS-56 300. Värmebaronen K2 6 m2 solfångare. Kulvert till garage. 3x shuntgrupper och värmekurvor. Egen styrning.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #2 skrivet: 22 september 2021, 08:02:15 »
thank you for the response.  I have set this menu option back to 5.

What I am struggling to understand (because there are no room sensors) how do i change the target indoor temperature, as the room temperature seems to idle at around 20-21 degrees which is a little cold for everyone's liking.

Inloggad HBerggren

• Karma +2/-0
« Svar #3 skrivet: 22 september 2021, 19:15:29 »
thank you for the response.  I have set this menu option back to 5.

What I am struggling to understand (because there are no room sensors) how do i change the target indoor temperature, as the room temperature seems to idle at around 20-21 degrees which is a little cold for everyone's liking.
Target temperature is trial and error on almost all heat pump systems. If you add room temperature sensor, it will just make a small compensation, like wind, sun or how many people is inside. It will not make what most users think - set the temperature and call it a day. Without correct heating curve the room temperature will be a mess anyway.
Constructional reasons makes it hard for heat pump systems to follow a set point.

Your system supports room temperature sensor. It was included with your heat pump, but is not necessary and therefore rare installed by lacy contractors. If temperature drifts away while it gets colder, then adjust curve. In your case, try adjustment 1 och 2 steps and see if it makes everyone happy.

There is an interpolation between curve and adjustment. That is why it is important to make the choice based on what happened last time with outdoor temperature.

In my case: This morning I had 7 degrees outside and 20.3 degrees inside. Now it is 15 degrees outside at 19:00 and the indoor temperature is 20.7. If my goal is 20.0, it means my adjustment should be decreased.
(My insulation has changed this year, so my settings is now wrong).

185 m2 med krypgrund. 32 m2 garage. Radiatorer, golvvärme. Väntar på 410P -01 ska avlida. Dockad med F2025-10 via ERS-56 300. Värmebaronen K2 6 m2 solfångare. Kulvert till garage. 3x shuntgrupper och värmekurvor. Egen styrning.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #4 skrivet: 23 september 2021, 19:59:28 »
This is why I'm confused a little. The heating does come in but I don't know how to make it either stay on longer or heat more.

There's a menu under heating that says temperature. I can increase this in single increments. It's currently at 0 should I set this to 1 or more? 

Inloggad HBerggren

• Karma +2/-0
« Svar #5 skrivet: 23 september 2021, 23:22:08 »
When I did write "adjustment".. the actual term seems to be "curve offset". - Try 1 and see if it is enough.

See page 30 and 31:
https://www.nibe.eu/assets/documents/19520/M12090-1.pdf

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #6 skrivet: 24 september 2021, 13:33:49 »
This seems to be the same place I was. I've added plus 1 so we shall see how this goes

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser
Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!