Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: F730 Ventilation  (läst 2723 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Antal inlägg: 16
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Värmepump eller värmepumpar?
F730 Ventilation
« skrivet: 07 juli 2020, 20:18:36 »
Hello.  Sorry for the English but my Swedish is not there yet and I wanted to be accurate.

I am 12 months into a new home build (fiskarhedenvillan) and have the Nibe 730 heating system.

Floor heating downstairs with radiators upstairs and floor heating in the upstairs bathroom.

4 ventilation points (kitchen, downstairs bathroom, laundry room and the upstairs bathroom)

Is there anything I should be aware of with this heating system - i followed the tips and tricks forum post but wondered what else i should look out for as my electricity usage seems very high.

Also, the ventialtion fan never stops ont he boiler it is always running, is htis normal behaviour? 

Inloggad Josth

• Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: Stockholm
  • Antal inlägg: 9633
  • Karma +4/-2
  • Kön: Man
SV: F730 Ventilation
« Svar #1 skrivet: 07 juli 2020, 21:44:47 »
Hi!
- The ventilation fan shall be running 24/7 with a air-flow specified in Swedish regulations for modern houses. All the air in the house will be exchanged within 2 hours.
- How high is the total electricity consumption per year in your house and how many m² is it? Very high usage of hot tap water will increase the energy consumption.
1½-planshus byggt i slutet av 90-talet. 169 kvm + fristående garage 35 kvm. Kryp-/balkgrund numera tätad och avfuktare DS15 inkopplad. Vattenburet ettrörssystem med radiatorer i fyra slingor. Nibe 310P tillverkad 1997. Service: Kompressorbyte 3 ggr samt byte förångare, expansionsventil, torkmedel, pressostat, elkondensatorer, cirkulationspump, säkerhetsventil och ny kraftigare fläkt.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #2 skrivet: 07 juli 2020, 22:19:32 »
Thank you for the explanation as to why it runs constantly.

The house is roughly 170 m2 over two floors.

At the moment we havent lived here for 12 months but the bills for October through to March were roughly 2,500 sek per month April and may 1500 sek per month.

There are two people living here

Thank you for your time.

Utloggad HBerggren

• Stad/land: Västra Götaland
  • Antal inlägg: 3567
  • Karma +2/-0
« Svar #3 skrivet: 07 juli 2020, 23:30:06 »
Could you please provide your energy usage in kWh for each month? It should be a graph available if you sign in to your electricity contract company that you can attach to us.

Have you done any attempts to get the cheapest possible electricity contract? If you have one bill for electricity, there is possibilities to cut some unnecessary costs. It is one part for the grid fees, transfer fees and taxes, that part is not possible do do anything about. But there is another part for consumption that it is possible to choose how to pay for each kWh and additional fixed monthly fee that can be different. If no active choice is done, designated contract is what you get, which is a unnecessary cost. There is a fixed size of main fuses, and a fixed monthly fee. Large fuses is more expensive, to small fuses will blow and cause inconvenience. Which size do you have?
« Senast ändrad: 07 juli 2020, 23:34:19 av HBerggren »
185 m2 med krypgrund. 32 m2 garage. Radiatorer, golvvärme. Väntar på 410P -01 ska avlida. Dockad med F2025-10 via ERS-56 300. Värmebaronen K2 6 m2 solfångare. Kulvert till garage. 3x shuntgrupper och värmekurvor. Egen styrning.

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #4 skrivet: 11 juli 2020, 23:49:49 »
Sorry for the late response. We are on a fixed rate for electricity.

I will try and find the usage numbers.

One thing I noticed. The compressor (?) Was showing heating the other morning but the heat pump was showing heating blocked. Any ideas what it was doing.  Was first thing in the morning. No hit water had been used since previous evening.

Utloggad krambriw

• Stad/land: Stockholm/Sverige
  • Antal inlägg: 1855
  • Karma +2/-3
« Svar #5 skrivet: 12 juli 2020, 06:19:46 »
Regular prevention of legionella in water systems or simply the fact that the temperature of the hot water in the tank was below the configured min value
CE50 installerad och driftsatt augusti 2010. Tidigare 24-25000 kWh per år inklusive allt. 170 m2, 2-plan, välisolerat JW-hus från 1989. Total årsförbrukning 2023: 11598 kWh varav hushållsel ca 8000kWh
Ungefär 21 kWh/m2/år för VV, värme och ventilation (Klimatzon III)

Räcker med enbart kompressorn för att klara husets värmebehov ner till ungefär -10 (jan-2024)

Utloggad hudson0804

• Lär mig om värmepumpar
  • Karma +0/-0
« Svar #6 skrivet: 12 juli 2020, 14:10:37 »
I thought this to be the case. But when heating water the status is hot water.

Perhaps it was preventative heating.

Back in jolly old England. You had a gas boiler and a room thermostat. No trickery 😄

Utloggad Rickard

• Rickard
  • Administratör
  • Stad/land: PiteÃ¥
  • Antal inlägg: 34900
  • Karma +55/-44
  • Ägare av forumet
« Svar #7 skrivet: 14 juli 2020, 08:58:10 »
Sorry for the late response. We are on a fixed rate for electricity.

I will try and find the usage numbers.

One thing I noticed. The compressor (?) Was showing heating the other morning but the heat pump was showing heating blocked. Any ideas what it was doing.  Was first thing in the morning. No hit water had been used since previous evening.

The compressor was showing heating, alright, but did the compressor run?
You should be able to hear when it runs and when its not i suppose?
It might be thats it wants to run, but is blocked by the outside summer temp limitation setting?
Webbshop för energisparare: www.energibutiken.se
Till forumets kostnadsfria Offerttjänst: https://www.energioffert.se
Min loggade anläggning: https://e-logger.se/pub?rmarklund
Mina andra forum: www.poolforum.se och: www.atvforum.se
Konverterat från direktverkande elradiatorer till vattenburet och värmepump 2003. Hus: Älvsbyhus -75, Ort PITEÅ, uppvärmd yta ca 170 m2. Värmepump Nibe 1255-12, 500 meter ytjord-kollektor i en slinga, 14 st Korado radiatorer,2-rörs vattenburet system. Utomhuspool 4 X 8 meter som värms med värmepump till ca 32 grader under maj-sept.
38 stycken solceller, Hanersun TCP18-54HB415W, Total teoretisk effekt 15770 W.
Invertern är en Hybrid från Growatt på 15 kW, och batterierna är Growatt APX HV Battery 15 kW, Power Module APX 98020-P1/APX 98034-P2
Yrke: Egen företagare, bakgrund: Systemtekniker med inriktning mot styr/regler. 3 års yrkesutbildning + diverse internutbildningar, 20 års yrkeserfarenhet.
Allt om mig: http://www.varmepumpsforum.com/vpforum/index.php?topic=5196.msg48236#msg48236

Utloggad d98josu

• Energioptimeringsexpert fokus pÃ¥ Nibe
  • Expert pÃ¥ värmepump
  • Stad/land: SkÃ¥ne
  • Antal inlägg: 471
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Alla Nibeproblem gÃ¥r att lösa!
    • NibeUplink officiell hemsida
« Svar #8 skrivet: 11 augusti 2020, 21:43:10 »
Hi. In 4 years we have not exceeded 1000 kWh / month in ANY month. Summer months are typically 400-500 kWh including everything. 4 persons and 150 sqmeters.

Having high main fuse adds fixed cost to the bill. (16 is smallest possible, next step is 20A and 25A). What is the monthly kwh usage?

Are you forcing higher water temps than 52 deg Celcius? Anything higher than thar will be pure electricity since the compressor cannot produce hotter than that.
Energioptimerar värmepumpar från Nibe tex (F370/470/730/750/1155/1255/2120) mm via nibeUplink eller USB-logg.

Stenhus i södra skÃ¥ne pÃ¥ 156 m2 byggt 2015. Familj pÃ¥ 4p. Nibe F750 frÃ¥nluftsvärmepump.

Årsförbrukning el (inkl hushållsel), Värmepannan är ca 55% av nedanstående (dvs ca 3500 kWh)
2016 = 6490 kWh
2017 = 6509 kWh
2018 = 6338 kWh
2019 = 6547 kWh

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!