Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: IVT Greenline HT Plus "High Pressure Switch (HP)" / "Pressostat höj" error  (läst 8453 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 29373
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Kön: Man
  • Alien snowman.
Hi!
10 kg R407C cost 179 Euro, so the price is way to high.
http://www.eurorefrigerant.com/lang-en/

But it is a good idea to replace it, the refrigerant R407C is a mix of different gases and it's almost impossible to empty a refrigerating circuit and get out all gas in the right ratio.
When replacing it you know that the ratio between the gases is correct.
If they is responsable for filling to much they should do the correction free of charge.
« Senast ändrad: 07 april 2017, 07:44:44 av Carl N »
Huset: NIBE 1215-5, 120 m aktivt borrdjup, 127 m2 boyta 53 m2 biyta, suterräng byggt 1970. Tidigare 2,5 kbm olja/år, huset tilläggsisolerat i samband med VP-installationen. FST34+1 som frikyla.
Ca 5500 kWh i drivenergi för VP-drift, ca 5500 kWh HH-el + komfortgolvvärme i snitt/år.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritidshuset, NIBE 1245-8, 160 m aktivt borrdjup, ca 150 m2 boarea + en liten källare från 1912.

Kristian Lautrup

• Gäst
Kristian Lautrup
SV: IVT Greenline HT Plus "High Pressure Switch (HP)" / "Pressostat höj" error
« Svar #16 skrivet: 07 april 2017, 09:22:41 »
Thank you for the reply.
I will continue to investigate whether it is custom procedure to add new 1.5 kg coolant (refrigerant R-407C) instead of reusing the old (I suspect I'm paying for new all though company replacing the expansion valve has in fact reused the old coolant).

One more question.

It took the company 14 days to realize they had by accident put on 0.5 kg to much coolant, so a total of 2.0 kg where the Greenline HT Plus C9 should only have max 1.5kg.

So it has been running 14 days with too much coolant which has triggered the 'High Pressure Switch (HP)' error many times.

What is the risk that this has damaged the compressor?
Google'ing about this it seems that too much coolant thus too high a coolant pressure can cause the refrigerant to enter the compressor as liquid instead of gas causing damage.
The compressor is still running and as far as I can tell sounding normal.
But is there a risk that this has shortened its life due to excessive wear?

Utloggad Carl N

• Manual-nörd
  • Guldmedlem
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 29373
  • Karma +18/-8
  • Kön: Man
  • Alien snowman.
I think this kind of compressor (scroll) is less sensitive for liquid than for example a piston kompressor.
And the high pressure switch have also protected the heat pump.
Huset: NIBE 1215-5, 120 m aktivt borrdjup, 127 m2 boyta 53 m2 biyta, suterräng byggt 1970. Tidigare 2,5 kbm olja/år, huset tilläggsisolerat i samband med VP-installationen. FST34+1 som frikyla.
Ca 5500 kWh i drivenergi för VP-drift, ca 5500 kWh HH-el + komfortgolvvärme i snitt/år.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fritidshuset, NIBE 1245-8, 160 m aktivt borrdjup, ca 150 m2 boarea + en liten källare från 1912.

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!