Ad
Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!

Författare Ämne: 2 floor house with Nibe 730  (läst 1031 gÃ¥nger)

0 medlemmar och 1 gäst tittar på detta ämne.

RobertW86

• Gäst
RobertW86
2 floor house with Nibe 730
« skrivet: 16 mars 2019, 22:29:15 »
Hi, apologies for the English. I don't master the Swedish language yet.

I just moved in to a 2018 house with a Nibe 730 and underfloor heating on both floors. Outside the Nibe has a sensor and I can see there is a heating curve configured.

Inside the house there are not thermostats and/or sensors. The only way for me to control something is to increase or decrease the curve directly on the Nibe.

Isn't this strange? Should the Nibe not at least have a sensor inside the house? Possibly on each floor 1 sensor?

The floor and rooms now sometimes feels cold.

Utloggad DonPablo

• License to chill
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Antal inlägg: 2508
  • Karma +0/-0
  • Kön: Man
  • Kyltekniker
SV: 2 floor house with Nibe 730
« Svar #1 skrivet: 17 mars 2019, 00:07:43 »
no with correctly chosen curve, you will have good temperature all the time, youcan choose curve, and then raise or lower the curve, with the number to the right of the curve number

Utloggad kWhalp

• Försöker bli
  • Dignitär inom värmepump
  • Stad/land: UmeÃ¥
  • Antal inlägg: 1734
  • Karma +1/-0
  • Kön: Man
  • Energi- och VP-nörd
SV: 2 floor house with Nibe 730
« Svar #2 skrivet: 17 mars 2019, 01:07:48 »
Hi, apologies for the English. I don't master the Swedish language yet.

I just moved in to a 2018 house with a Nibe 730 and underfloor heating on both floors. Outside the Nibe has a sensor and I can see there is a heating curve configured.

Inside the house there are not thermostats and/or sensors. The only way for me to control something is to increase or decrease the curve directly on the Nibe.

Isn't this strange? Should the Nibe not at least have a sensor inside the house? Possibly on each floor 1 sensor?

The floor and rooms now sometimes feels cold.

As DonPablo said, you control the temperature in the house by adjusting the heating curve on the F730.

It correlates the outside temperature, with appropriate heating of the house.

If it is cold inside the house when it is very cold outside, but OK inside when it is just a little bit cold, raise the slope of the heating curve a step:
i.e 6(0) -> 7(0)

If it is cold inside, when it is very cold outside, and cold inside when it is just a little bit cold outside, raise the whole curve:
i.e 6(0) -> 6(+1)

When you finally are happy with the overall heating of the house:
Inside your wall somewhere in the house, you should probably have a control group for the floor heating (one for each floor), there you can adjust separate rooms, when you feel the need to lower some bed room, office room, or gym room temperature.

nibe, ctc, baxi, golvvärme, solenergi Energibutiken.se smarta varor på nätet, leverans till dörren

Annonser

Right Block

Vibrationsdämpare
Besök vår webshop, klicka här!
Energioffert.se
luftvärmepumpar, tillbehör, installationsmaterial, vi har allt!
Annonspriser

Online just nu!

Ad
Besök oss idag
Annonsera i Värmepumpsforum, klicka här för att ställa e-postfråga och få mer info.
140x140vpforum-11.gif
kontakta oss för pris!